4.30.2012

Easter

 She had to have that tooth brush.

 I spent the night in Winnemucca with my girl cousins and Ethan came to stay with Caleb.
 They colored eggs.
 Easter dresses.


 The food!!
 We all went to Winnemucca for baby Kay's blessing and for Kaylin's baptism, then up to the ranch for lunch. I rode with Montse and her kids to church. We got about 10 or 15 minutes away from the ranch and then realized that we had forgot the baby's bottle. So back we went. We were 20 minutes late, missed Kay's blessing, and had to sit on the very front row. WOW! But it was funny:)

 Grandma and Giddy.

2 comments:

  1. I showed Brian these pictures. We both wish we could hang out with the Wadsworth clan again. I think it's time for you guys to make a trip to Twin Falls, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. ♥ Soon.....Mandy is almost done with your car seat.

      Delete