3.01.2012

A fun day


We had the fun opportunity to go up to Winnemucca for Lunch and to listen to Jared report his mission.
Jenny
Mandy chewed on that spoon and cup for a long time. Who needs those fancy toys?
The guys talking.
Darn you Sara. Always snapping random pictures:) What lovely faces.
Some of my most favorite people. Me, Alyson, Sara, Eve, Rebekah, Marie, and Emily.
Jared had his pictures on the computer then told us about them, and that sprouted lots of questions for him to answer.
All gathered around to listen.
Aunt Rose and her family listened in on the i Pad. Marie, Emily, and I took turns holding it. Let me tell ya, your arms get tired fast:) It was fun to listen to him tell about the Philippines.
"L-O-V-E"
Alyson, me, Sara, Emily, and Marie.
We shot the Crack-Shot. My dad and his two brothers got that gun for Christmas one year a LONG time ago.
Beautiful Silver State ranch.

2 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E your pictures! So glad Jesse is home safe, such a great kid (all the Wadsworths are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely faces! I love taking random pictures. Sara♥

    ReplyDelete